Thursday, September 13, 2007

Slow progress...

Lady Eleanor continues to grow - I started the second ball around the middle of row 5, joining 2 black sections - I think it looks ok (it probably combined to make a slightly longer than average bit of that colour) and I'm finding it interesting the way the colours are distributing themselves.


With the aid of good daylight, my phone takes an ok picture I think.

There's not as much time for knitting as I would like at the moment, what with getting ready for holidays (10 days in the south of France, starting on Saturday - hurray!) and trying to get some bits and pieces done for my magic yarn ball swap. Hoping I can pick up a few nice treats to include from my hols!

I'm now #74 in the queue for Ravelry, so should get chance for a browse before I go away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home