Wednesday, September 12, 2007


Finished weeks ago, but only just photographed:

Kiri (pdf pattern here)

Isn't it lovely? Completion was a bit delayed when I ran out of yarn (and accidentally bought a ball of the wrong colour - there are two shades of Kidsilk haze that are very close in colour, and my memory failed me - I was using shade 592, Heavenly, but picked up 636, Mist) but took about 6 weeks in total. I used just over 2 balls of KSH and reduced the size by a couple of pattern repeats as I was concerned it would be too big - once blocked it was ok, but could have benefited from just one more repeat I think (typical!)

With my crochet bag, a new dress and my white fakenstocks, it completed the perfect outfit for a slightly rainy wedding. I was amazed at how warm KSH is, given it is such a thin/fine yarn. And I didn't find it too difficult to work with either (I avoided frogging as much as possible though!). I've even bought some more with my Liberty tokens...

Labels: ,


Blogger Lorri said...


1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home