Tuesday, November 06, 2007

E is for...

Entrelac

Well, it had to be really, didn't it?! Lady Eleanor continues to progress well, in fact I'm past the 50% mark now, working my way towards the big decision: to fringe or not to fringe?

I think the solution is to see how it looks at 90% done, as the pattern fringe will take about 1/2 a ball, so I need to know if it is long enough to spare that - and whether I really think a fringe will suit me and whether it will suit the project - it's a combination of the two really, isn't it? I also plan to peruse Ravelry and see what other people have done...

No photographs today as I haven't had time to get me, camera, knitting and camera cable all in the same place at the same time. Today has been a bit manic, and I really meant to go to the SnB London meeting this evening, but after leaving work later than planned, cycling home, rushing to change and going to the dentist, all I really want to do this evening is sit on the sofa with James, my knitting and a bit of TV. In that order.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go you! Personally, I think the fringe adds a lot to the Lady E and I'm glad I went through the pain of knotting (and re-knotting ;) all those strands.

2:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home