Monday, March 03, 2008

Keeping warm

So far this year has brought lots of bugs/lurgy and thus lots of time at home on the sofa knitting - which doesn't lend itself to interesting blogging, at least until I get around to taking some pictures of my FOs!

I can, however, show you a couple of my most recent projects in use - the Noro hat from Saartje knits and (briefly glimpsed) Maine Morning Mitts from The Knitter's Book of Yarn, both knitted in Noro Kureyon, colour 161 - 3 days for the hat and 1 day for the mittens/handwarmers. Furthere details on my projects page on Ravelry. Yep, there was a lot of sitting on the sofa and knitting going on for a while there...


Oh, and the picture is me and my Granny, who came up to visit us in London at the weekend - her first trip to London in 35 years!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home